We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Wednesday 1 May 2013

To die for ....

Taking a little time out at present to sort out my craft room, and do all those jobs I have been meaning to do, including cataloguing the metal dies I've accumulated.  You know how it is, I forget what I've got, and buy the same one twice!  Well, I've done that too many times now, so found a cheap spiral bound book.

Put some die-cuts on the front (with a little doodling) - well - nothing should remain undecorated!


Black pages means I can die-cut everything on cheap copy paper.


I've not quite finished - its one of those jobs you regret starting!  But at least I will now, hopefully, not buy any duplicates.  Another benefit, is seeing different shapes within a shape, which could be used in a completely different context.

Happy May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment