Stamped up panels to create a collaged look, using two or three different stamps, then used a little bleach to highlight areas. Bleach is such a quick and effective way to add highlights, and I only put a tiny bit in a tinfoil dish, so fumes aren't a problem! I used a small detail brush to apply the bleach, which ensures accuracy.
A friend gave me a bag of ribbons and cord that was cut off new clothing, so used some of it to wrap round the panels, then added some die-cut cogs and a sentiment.
The first card uses a background made by inking up a stencil and running through an embossing machine. I think I've had this background since last year, so about time it was used!
And finally, this background has a little random stamping, then modelling past through a stencil and whilst still wet, covered with embossing powder and heated.
Now for something completely different, as I feel an experimental canvas coming on!