We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Words never fail me!

Update on the craft room overhaul - room is now clear, but all the stuff is spread around the house (which is not big) so I'm negotiating a maze of boxes to get to the bed, and watching TV over another heap of stuff in the living room - I made sure there was a line of sight for the remote!  I've also constructed towers of boxes in the kitchen - no room to do any ironing then (woo hoo!). Work starts tomorrow on the decorating - so I hope this time next week I'll be putting everything back!

This week's Craft Barn Challenge is all about words.  I recently made a card as part of this year's Ashtead Craft Club challenge, and thought it very appropriate, as it uses a quote from my vast collection!

Simple black and white, with a little bit of sparkle.


Happiness is a (relatively) tidy house - so I can't wait to get back to normal!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and great quote. Our house is looking something like yours at the moment as we are tiling the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic quote and very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card! Love the cow parsley stamps and the sparkly dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this, hope your room is finished soon. Bet you have found things you had forgotten you ever had!! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamps you've used for this - they look great in monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Black and white always looks so classy. That stamp is a great favourrite of mine.

    ReplyDelete