We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Friday 15 May 2015

Ta Da!

It has taken me nearly 3 days to put my craft room back together, but I am so pleased with it I'm going to relish the near perfect orderliness for 24 hours before I get stuff out!  It's clean and bright and airy, in very neutral colours.  I've got carpet tiles so should I have a little spillage (!), replacement will be no problem.

The room has had a couple of pressies from friends, some very fragrant stocks (divine scent), and some paper bunting - love it!

So here are some pics before it turns into a real (messy) craft room!


New desk is smaller so I'm going to have to try and keep it a bit tidy!

The book shelves I already had, but they have now been better organised.









A smaller desk means I can have a second, higher, work surface (to alleviate  my neck problems!), which is also on wheels, so I can push it around.


















New unit, which is fab, as now all the other stuff has a place.














Wider view ...















Check out the bunting!

My friend made it from sheet music and dictionary pages, with cut out lettering, strung onto rick-rack ribbon.










And because this week's challenge over at the Craft Barn is all about bunting, I'm going to submit my friend's bunting - and if perchance the random number thingy picks it, then I will pass on the prize!

Happiness just is!

6 comments:

  1. I love to see other crafter's studios, thanks for sharing, yours is beautiful. I love all the white and how tidy it is ! When my is finished some day (still waiting for hubby to make me more shelves) I'll post photos. Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous room although I am thinking it is toooooo tidy!! Haha mine never looks like that! Fabulous bunting to! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, uncluttered space to work in unlike my 6' x 6' craft room with no room to move! The bunting looks great - what a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful place to work, you're very well organized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Room looks super fabulous. Is it still neat and Tidy :-)

    ReplyDelete