Monday, 25 May 2015
In the frame!
Which is a good thing because our previous challenge I have yet to finish - my excuse being that I was unable to use my craft room for a couple of weeks, but really, I struggled with the challenge, which was to do something using black, white, grey and one other colour. So I still have to finish it, and I may have to cheat on that one and introduce another colour; I'll do a post about it when it's resolved!
Back to the frame, and I decided to create a background on watercolour paper using stamped and white embossed images with Brushos.
And for the frame, I was inspired by a project in the latest issue of Craft Stamper magazine, using tissue paper, die-cut shapes and embossing powder. Pleased with how it turned out, and I would use the technique again.
To finish I used some Dylusions sprayed card, stamped and die-cut some daisy shaped flowers, and created some stalks using the same embossing powder.
I'm entering it for the current Craft Stamper challenge - Take a stamp - anything goes.
I was the only one to finish the project, so I'll post everyone else's projects later.