Recently the Fearless Four got together for a Powertex play, using empty Horlicks containers.
We used bits of fabric, string, wood shapes, shells and other found stuff. Also included in our ingredients lists was Bister, acrylic paint and ink sprays. Because the Horlicks containers are plastic, we wrapped masking tape around them so the Powertex would stick.
So, here are the results ...apologies for the quality of most of the photos, but I forgot to take my camera, so used my phone.
Bronze Powertex also used with silver spray.
I have always been a little bit Gothic and fascinated by skulls, so I put three on my pot, but the other two are round the other side!
I've used some t-shirt fabric, with hessian, string and dishcloth material.
I also thought the plastic cross added to the look!
I used black Powertex, and dry brushed some blue paint, and also used Linda's fabulous silver spray (I've now bought some too!).
I'm using my pot for some of my (rather large) stash of paint brushes.
So, another fabulous day. We've already booked the next get togther, and guess what - yes - we will be using Powertex again!