Having used acrylic paint for many years, I have struggled with not overworking watercolour and creating a utter mess. I have discovered that if I make a mistake to just leave it - trying to rectify it only makes it much much worse!
So, this challenge was all about speed, and not pushing the paint around too much. It didn't matter how it turned out, because it could always go in the bin!
This is A3 size, so not so daunting as the larger half imperial size we used in class.
I'm reasonably satisfied with the result, and I did feel a sense of freedom with the washes, probably because the pressure was off!
Happy Easter to everyone. Storm Katie (no relation!) is on the way for Easter Monday, so I think I'll be holed up in my craft room.
Not at home to callers
Says the naked tree -
Bonnet due in April -
Wishing you good day.