We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Thursday 1 March 2018

A different B side ...

I am very pleased February is over, as I was ill for most of it. Today is the first day of the meteorlogical Spring, but it is freezing with quite a bit of snow around, so not too spring-like!

Still having fun playing with pouring acrylics. This time the Fearless Four got together to do an LP pour. That is, take one old vinyl LP, cover the hole with a sticky label then do a slow pour!

What a mess!

But such fun ...





















Whilst they were still wet and dripping I took these photos.

Linda's creation.























Monica's























Lin's






















They took an age to dry. Here's mine -


I'm going to varnish it and then ... not sure - could make it into a clock, or just mount it onto a canvas; haven't made up my mind yet.

We all used the left over paint to do more pours on whatever was to hand, I did a small canvas -


Happy March madness!


1 comment:

  1. OH wow. I am in love with this pour. I need to try that sometime. You really made a genuine beauty. I like it just the way it is, but I can also see a clock, too. Hope you are now feeling better.

    ReplyDelete