We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Sunday 26 July 2015

Blooming circles!

I'm just in time for this week's Craft Barn challenge, which is circle and flowers.

Had a lovely day on Friday, crafting with friends.  I finished this card at home, which consists of a Brusho background on watercolour card.  The Brushos were already diluted.  Then created the bokeh effect with a white Brilliance ink pad, and added some silhouette poppies - one of my favourite Memory Box dies.


Such a miserable cold and wet day, think I'm going to do my drawing homework now!

Bring back Summer ...

5 comments:

  1. Haven't tried the Brushos diluted but they look gorgeous and more delicate than expected. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kay, I missed the Bokeh effect workshop but is it lovely. Have to say that is a die I really like too but have never got around to getting, maybe. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kay, just beautiful! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that die but confess I have only used it once. Having seen your beautiful card it's spurred me on to dig it out and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the colourful background it looks great behind the pretty die cut. I have that MB die, I need to get it out ! Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete