We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Card roundup!

In between projects, and when I need thinking time, I make cards.  So thought I would gather a few together for this post.

Created a few Dylusions backgrounds, and used a favourite Memory Box die.

















Leaf die is by Cheery Lyn I think, and the bird is a Stampin Up punch.






















A friend recently moved house, so made this using a Paper Artsy house stamp onto an offcut of my Dylusions spray session. The clouds are from a Designs by Ryn stamp set.
















Used a Gelli plate print for the background, with a little random stamping.  The gentleman is from a Tim Holtz stamp set, and I coloured him with Distress Pens in the same scribbly style.














Inspired by a friend, this is using Sparkle Medium through a stencil, with Distress Ink background, and a little Frantage Shabby White embossing powder.

















I've got more cards in process, but none of them are finished yet, so they will have to wait for another time.

Meanwhile, on this horribly dark and dank day - I took this picture a couple of days ago -
Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.
Robert Browning

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great collection of cards!!!! The colour backgrounds in the first two are gorgeous and I LOVE how you used Sea Bubbles Set as whimsical clouds. Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful ! Each one is a little masterpiece. Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete