We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Friday 1 March 2013

Gone clubbing!

Being part of a craft club is fun; meeting like-minded people and having a crafty play with stuff.  This week was the monthly workshop with the Ashtead Card Making & Craft Club. I've been a member for nearly as long as it's been in existence (about 5 years I think, though if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me!).

If anyone is interested in joining, there is an email contact button in the profile area of the Club's blog site, link above or on the sidebar.

The theme this week was buttons, and stitching (real or faux).  I've used my sewing machine on cards before, but not very often, and not recently.  Really enjoyed making this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment