I finished it at home, but I found it a bit boring. I had read about a technique of putting an extremely dilute colour wash over the whole painting to provide some unity, so decided to do a dilute pink wash.
What I didn't know was that gouache is very readily reactivated with water. I carefully put the wash on and then before my very eyes the whole thing started to run! Shock, horror, and a bit of panic ensued ... I quickly mopped everything up and was left with a bit of a washed out picture.
Never daunted I tried to rescue it by redoing some areas, including the gouache ones.
I decided to let you see the finished item, so you can learn what I've learned - don't re-wet gouache and a rescue job isn't going to really work!
Though I'm quite pleased with my (albeit rescued) clouds!