We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Tuesday 8 December 2015

A present for me!

How fab that I won the random number draw for last week's Craft Barn challenge - the origami card. Great to have an early Christmas present!

This week's Craft Barn challenge words are present and red. Having recently made some quick Christmas cards at the craft group I run (I've already written a post about the smiley snowman - see here), this is another one.

Using some some small red and green beads (and a pair of tweezers), create a festive present with ribbons and a bow - job done!


I've finally finished my Christmas cards, and they are now waiting to be posted. I've also nearly completed present shopping!

Time for a dance of joy!

3 comments:

  1. How organised! Me, as usual, will be rushing around headless chicken style in a week's time trying to find presents, any presents! Great idea to draw yours in beads, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! Do you want to make some cards for me....haven't started mine yet ha ha!! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bead parcel. Simple (apart from trying to pick the beads up and put them in place!) but very effective.

    ReplyDelete