This month's Craft Stamper challenge is all about colour, so I decided to dust off my Dylusion sprays, which haven't seen the light of day for a couple of months!
I sprayed some sheets of card with the Dylusions, then decided to add a some of the Prima sprays, the ones with mica in them. Weirdly the Prima spray instantly dried the Dylusion spray - not sure what is going on there, but the effect was what I was looking for - vibrant colour with a bit of shimmer; though the shimmer doesn't show in the photo.
Anyway, I took my current favourite Paper Artsy flower stamp, stamped it 3 times onto each of the sprayed bits of card to create my very colourful flower.
Another thing I've been meaning to try is creating shapes with a hot glue gun.
I then coloured some with silver gilding wax; and carefully put the rest in a little box - hope they don't all stick together! No doubt you will be seeing these drips on a lot of other projects!
Background is done with Distress Inks, and I made a square stencil to add a bit of interest; I added more colour with pencils.
I've named this flower Kaybeesia colourii - don't think you will be seeing it at Chelsea though!