We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Monday 1 September 2014

A quillion reasons why not, but Christmas still raised it's frosty head!

After a summer break, it is time to restart the workshops for the craft group I run, and  I have had a go at quilling!  Not really me, but quite enjoyable for a short time.

Thought I would share my efforts, as I doubt I will be taking up quilling in the long term!


Flowers are always a good choice, and yes, a little bit of a book page crept in!

Experimented with some loose shapes for the leaves.
















Then I had to face it - Christmas!


Snowflakes mean you can create your own design with some basic quilling shapes.


















Colourful festive lights make a good subject too!













So this is what we will be getting up to tomorrow afternoon.  Hope it is not too warm to get into the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment