We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
"Little Gidding"
T S Eliot

Wednesday 1 May 2019

A little pour goes a long way!

Spending a lot of time on my house hunt/move, so little time for arty things, but the Fearless Four got together recently for a little acrylic pouring - always fun and a good way to use up old acrylic paint. I'm slowing reducing my stash of craft paints which I don't use now.

Here is what I produced - I added a bit of glitter in the first and last one.




I may frame the middle one, as that is my favourite.

And what did the others get up to ...
Lin's creations

Monica's creations

Linda went for a heart-shaped base and added a little bling!

I've decided to have a go at using oil paints - I need something to distract me from property matters!

I found this recently - and it is so true (for me anyway!).


Happy bank holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you needed special paints to create pours. I have tons of craft paint I need to use before they dry up. This may be a bonus for me. Like you, I like the middle one best.

    Had to laugh at the craft supplies. It's so good that I have a budget I must adhere to, or I'd be the lady at the end, too!!! BTW, I haven't purchased anything new to wear since 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day as usual. Must try and get more 'cells' !!!! I am just the same about spending.

    ReplyDelete